Bikeman Performance Polaris RZR XP Turbo Billet Bypass Valve - BRV 16-314
- Direct replacement for the OEM Polaris plastic valve
- Tested to 500+ horsepower
- Billet anodized aluminum construction with high temperature sealing rings
- Does not stick like the OEM valve is prone to
- For off road competition use only
HCT Powersports brings you the billet diverter valve. This valve is constructed of anodized billet aluminum and features very high temperature sealing o-rings. The OEM Polaris valve is constructed of cheap molded plastic and is prone to sticking open. When jammed open you will dump boost pressure to atmosphere and will cause a dramatic loss in power. Our billet aluminum precision valve is designed for high performance vehicles (it has been tested to over 500 hp!) and is a direct replacement for the OEM valve. Multiple spring rates have been tested to optimize the performance and fine tune the transition for smaller displacement turbo engine found in the RZR XP turbo. Don't let your plastic OE diverter valve leave you eating dust. Step up your game and keep your power where it belongs!!