Rockford Fosgate RZR14-STAGE5 1,000 Watt Stereo, Front and Rear Speaker, and Subwoofer Kit for Select Polaris® RZR® Models
- No drilling or cutting required
- Direct connect wiring harnesses for RZR models
- Stereo kit replaces factory lower (2014+) or factory upper (2019+) pocket
- Element Ready™ design protects against outdoor exposure
- Enclosures for speakers and/or subwoofer integrate with no loss of passenger/cargo space
- PMX-2: Punch Marine Compact AM/FM/WB Digital Media Receiver 2.7" Display
- RFRZ14-PMXDK: Installation Kit for Dash
- RFRZ14-FSE: RZR 6.5” Front Speaker Enclosure (Pair)
- PM2652B: Punch Marine 6.5" Full Range Speakers - Black (Pair)
- TM1000X5ad: Power Marine 1000 Watt Class-ad 5-Channel Amplifier
- RFRZ14-FWE: RZR 10” Front Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
- T1S2-10: Power 10" T1 Slim Single 2-Ohm Subwoofer
- RFRZ14-K4: RZR 4 AWG Wiring and Amp Kit and Mounting Plate
- PM2652W-MB: Punch Marine 6.5" Rear Speakers in Enclosure - Black (Pair)
- PM-CL2B: Punch Diecast Clamp for Rear Enclosure - Black (Pair)
- RFRZ14-RSW16: Rear Speaker Harness
- *Antenna not included
If you want to take things to the next level then the RZR Stage 5 kit is for you. Featuring all the same hardware as the Stage 4 kit, we've upgraded the front and rear speakers and to our Punch PM series for even more output. We're including our Power small chassis amplifiers, ramping the power total up to a whopping 1,000 watts and the subwoofer is stepped up to our T1 Slim series 10 inch model. If you're ready to be the loudest and baddest RZR on the ride then you've found exactly what you need.
1 2014-2018 models compatible only with lower pocket assembly supplied with dash kit. Uses larger amp bracket supplied with amp mounting kit.
2 Kits featuring subwoofer not compatible with Polaris® heater option (located where sub enclosure should fit)
3 The 2 seat Turbo S shipped in early 2018, the 4 seat Turbo S shipped in October 2018, however both are considered 2019 models and are compatible.
4 The RZR PRO XP shipped in 2020 featuring a different chassis and body panels, therefore it is not compatible.
Estimated Installation Time: 3 HOURS