PRP Seats A78-207 XC 1" Extra Wide Suspension Seat for Polaris - Orange
- Low sides make it easy to get in and out
- Open side bolsters that work with OEM seatbelts, retractable harnesses, and allow for easy lap belt adjustment
- Low side bolsters give some containment when the ride gets rough
- 1″ extra wide more room for larger riders
- Standard mud and sand drain
- Color: Black
- Trim Color: Orange
- Material: Vinyl Coated Nylon
- Steel Tube: 3/4"
- Polaris RZR XP 1000
- Polaris RZR Turbo
- Polaris RZR Turbo S
Great comfort containment and style. The XC suspension seat features side bolsters towards the front that give you some containment for when the ride gets rough. But the seat has open bolsters at the hips which allow you to use OEM 3 point seat belts and make it easy to use with retractable harnesses. These low sides make it much easier to get in and out of the vehicle and to get lap belts tightened. Both side bolsters are reinforced with steel tubing for a better hold and a longer lasting seat. Other seats that just have foam that breaks down over time. Dual density foam decrease the impact on the body reducing the fatigue you feel after a long day in the dirt or dunes. Standard mesh drain allows water, mud, and dirt to drain out the bottom, rather than pile up in the seat. Overall this seat is great for trail riding or when you are constantly getting in and out on rides.