HCR Polaris RZR Pro XP Elite Long Travel Suspension Kit RZR-07600
- 4 Front A-arms
- 2 Rear Trailing arms
- 4 Rear Straight Links
- Hardware Pack
**This kit will require a Spring Upgrade Please Call us for Suggestions ***
*This Kit will Require Polaris Turbo S Axles & Hubs
PART # RZR-07600
HCR Racing is excited to announce an all new kit that enhances their product line for the popular Polaris RZR PRO XP. This all new Long-Travel Suspension Kit comes from the Industry leader in suspension products that adds to their line of OEM Replacement kits and their Long-Travel Suspension Systems equipped with King Off-road Racing Shocks. The Pro XP kit will be one that competes with other companies in the industry that provides a wider stance for stability, enhance ground clearance and compatible to use with Factory Shocks!
[Built to Perform]
The Long Travel Suspension Kit has been re-envisioned to their new design platform and styling that offers sleek approach angles, a rigid look and added clearance. These added clearances can be noticed in the Front A-arms adding 1.25” under the Lower A-arm arch area and 3” of ground clearance added in the Rear Trailing Arm.
This new Long-Travel Suspension kit offers consumers the benefit of a little extra travel and stability with the +4” per sidetrack width. Embedded in the design is OEM caster / camber angles to eliminate the need for adjustable heim ends which provides a stronger mount for the arms pivot points. Each kit will come with 4 Front A-arms, 2 Trailing arms, 4 Rear Links.
• +4 inches wider per side; Additional 8 inches of track width
• Fiber Laser Cut construction for precise fit and finish
• CNC'd 4130 heat treated billet mounting points for increased integrity
• Angled catacomb design for optimal force distribution
• High Clearance Boxed A-Arm Design
• Hand TIG welded for strength and aesthetics
• OEM ball joints are reused to maximize low speed steering, ease & smooth travel with less maintenance
• Compatible with factory wheels
• High-Clearance Arms provide 1.25” of front and 3” rear added ground clearance
• 100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
Polaris RZR Pro XP Elite Long Travel Suspension Kit