HCR Polaris RZR XP1000 - Turbo Mid-Travel Suspension Kit RZR-05700
- HCR alloy used to build every kit is 30% stronger than 4130 Chromoly
- Every external weld is an internal plate structured into the design
- HCR kits run a 4130-heat treated billet end allowing all internal and external plating to be attached to this billet eliminating a potential weak point
- Billets are available in both ball joint and spherical applications
- HCR Shock tower to reduce compound leverage and achieve a better motion ratio
- Addition wheelbase of +3 inches
- Additional width of +3 inches per side
- Ground Clearance increased by 1.25 inches in the arm design
- RCV 4340 Chromoly extended axle bars
Part #: RZR-05700
HCR Suspension has built a popular platform for the RZR XP 1000 Series with our Mid-Travel Suspension kits. These kits offer +3 inches per side and an additional wheel base of +3 inches all while utilizing factory shocks. This suspension kit will improve ride quality, stabilization and control of the unit overall through multiple terrain disciplines and race platforms.
The high links are recommended for the recreational trail rider or Rock crawler. These ALL NEW HCR Aluminum High Links are a great way to get clearance under the rear and avoid rocks while out on the trails. Additional cost to upgrade.
These heavy-duty HCR Race links follow the same design as the standard radius rod with material increased to .120 wall tubing. The 5/8-18 heims are available in Right hand threads only.
- 4 Front A-arms
- 2 Rear Trailing arms
- Tie-rod Extensions
- Shock Tower
- 4 RCV Axle bars
- Radius Rods
- Hardware Pack
- Install guide