Mac's Tie Down Double Stud Anchor Plate 4 Pack
- Add a heavy-duty tie-down points right where you need them—perfect for securing a vehicle
- Tested to 5000lb Minimum Breaking Strength in vertical pull
- Designed to take advantage of the additional strength of double stud tie-down fittings, such as the VT-2003 Pear Shaped Double Stud Tie-Down Ring or Idler
- Provides smooth, unobtrusive surface when fittings are removed
- The perfect complement to our VersaTie Track System
- Made in the USA!
- (4) Aluminum Double Stud Anchor Plates
- (4) Zinc-dipped Mild Steel Threaded Backing Plates
- (4) Tie-Down Rings (choose your type)
- (12) 1/4" Stainless Steel Machine Screws 2.5 in. fastener length
The anchor point kit with the pear-shaped rings provides an easy attachment point for use with our ratchet or other type of hook.
Our anchor point kit with Idler is a great solution to use with our Tire Block Straps or Wheel Nets, especially if your trailer already has D-Rings and you don't want to run track the full length of your trailer. This option allows you to run the strap out and away from the body of the vehicle, avoiding contact with paint and body.
For a robust tie-down locations that don't need adjustment—perfect for vehicle tie-down points
Our Double Stud Anchor Plate Assemblies let you add tie-down points virtually anywhere, but are designed specifically for our higher load capacity double stud fittings, such as the included VT-2003 Pear Shaped Double Stud Tie-Down Ring or Idler. This combination offers nearly twice the holding power (5,000lb Minimum Breaking Strength) as our Single Stud Anchor Plate Assemblies. This is a great solution when securing a heavy loads where a full length track system is not desired.
Custom Look Without the Cost
Each anchor plate provides a sleek, finished look, since it is precision milled using the same profile as our Series 3 VersaTie track. When the fittings are removed, the anchor plates are smooth and unobtrusive. This is particularly beneficial for multi-use trailers. When not using for hauling a vehicle, you can even add multiple VT-1000 Single Stud Tie-Down Rings for additional hard points to secure various cargo. And the Double Stud Anchor Assembly 4-pack saves you money!
Built to Withstand the Elements
For long-lasting performance, each anchor plate is manufactured from rugged aircraft-grade aluminum. The mild steel backing plates are zinc-dipped to inhibit corrosion, then press-fit with stainless steel swage nuts. Stainless steel screws are provided to attach each assembly to your structure to ensure years of trouble-free service.
Choose Your Attachment Style
Each Double Stud Anchor Plate is pre-drilled with three countersunk holes. After drilling matching holes in the main structure, simply insert the screws through the anchor plate and structure and tighten into the threads of the backing plate.