BullRing 5566 Hidden Pocket Router Bit for Ford/Dodge/Toyota
- This tool is the easiest way to make a clean
- Perfect bull ring installation possible
- Use with any standard American router
- Bed size is 5' for ford and crew max for toyota
- Cleans stake pocket in rail cap for perfect bull ring installation
- Not intended for use on 2015 and newer F-150 5.5′ bed- with raised detail rail caps
- Ford F-150 1998-2014
- Toyota Tundra 2009-2019
- Dodge Ram 1500 2009-2019
- Dodge Ram 2500 2009-2019
- Dodge Ram 3500 2009-2019
- Dimensions: 1"× 0.75" × 2"
- Weight: 0.25 lb
Innovative router bit that allows you to perfectly trim the rail cap of certain truck models that have hidden stake pockets. Simple to use router bit for work on trucks that have the stake pocket openings hidden underneath the plastic rail caps. Just find the stake pocket according to instructions in the package and drill a small pilot hole to allow the bit to enter the opening. Then run router and bit clockwise to clean the stake pocket. The design of router bit incorporates 4 roller bearings that run along the steel pocket as a guide all without scratching or cutting the painted surface of the rail creating a perfect cut opening to the stake pocket below.