BullRing 4003 Raised Fit Retractable Tie-Down Anchors for Ford/Chevy/GMC/Dodge - 1 Pair
- Fully retractable snaps up and snaps down
- Raised model sits just above the railcap
- Raised fit and sits on top of the railcap
- Installation on most models is quick and easy
- Stainless ring, stainless chassis, nylon lower body with sound dampening
- Typical install time is under a minute
- Bed size for ford is 6.75', 8'
- Bed size for dodge is 5'7", 6'4", 8'
- Bed size for chevy and GMC is 5.8', 6.5', 8'
- Lifetime warranty
- Ford Ranger 1998-2012
- Ford F-150 1998-2014
- Ford F-250 1998-2016
- Ford F-350 1998-2016
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 1999-2013
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 1999-2013
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500 1999-2013
- GMC Sierra 1500 1999-2013
- GMC Sierra 2500 1999-2013
- GMC Sierra 3500 1999-2013
- Dodge Ram 1500 1995-2018
- Dodge Ram 2500 1995-2018
- Dodge Ram 3500 1995-2018
- Position:Front, Middle and Rear
- Color: Black
- Material: Stainless Steel and Nylon
- Dimensions: 4" × 3" × 2"
- Capacity: 1000 lb
- Weight: 1 lb
Premium tie down anchor point for your truck. While the stock anchors points are inside the bed where it is hard to reach. Bullrings retractable anchor points easily install into the stake pockets on top of your bed rails. Simply pop the stainless steel ring up when you want to use it to secure a load. Bull rings stainless steel tie down anchors are an essential truck bed accessory. This stainless steel finish provides a classic look, while the nylon border matches the exact grain and color of ford and dodge railcaps. To get the most out of your tie-down anchors, they can be installed in the 6 stake pockets locations of your truck with 1, 2, or 3 pairs to fit those slots.