Macs Tie Downs Anchor plate assembly slimline-4 pack
- Everything you need to mount 4 tie-down anchor points
- Narrower than our standard anchor plates to fit between ribs of your truck bed
- Tested to 3000lb Minimum Breaking Strength in vertical pull
- Swiveling tie-down rings maintains optimal alignment tie down load
- Tie-down rings are detachable to allow for smoother surface when not in use
- The perfect complement to our VersaTie Track System
- Made in the USA!
- (4) VT-1000 Single Stud Tie Down Rings
- (4) Anodized Slimline Aluminum Anchor Plates
- (4) Stainless Steel Threaded Backing Plates
- (8) 1/4" Stainless Steel Machine Screws 2.5 in. fastener length
Add a convenient hard points between the ribs of your truck bed, or any location with limited space.
The VersaTie Slimline Anchor Plate Assembly is similar to our standard Anchor Plate Assembly, but with two sides of the anchor plate machined, making it narrow enough to accommodate installation in the valleys of your corrogated truck bed.
Like our standard anchor, installation requires only two small holes be drilled in the main structure for easy installation.
The anchor plate assembly is designed to a 3000lb Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) in vertical pull and a 2000lb MBS at 45° (Recommended working load is 1/3 MBS). The tie down ring freely swivels to prevent binding and ensure good load alignment.
The tie down rings is removable, leaving only the smooth contoured black anodized anchor plate, making it a great option when a tie down point is only occassionally needed.