HCT 2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR Tune
- Stock 195HP
- Tuned 91oct 220HP Stage 1 Tune
- Tuned 93oct 225HP Stage 2 Tune
- Gain an additional 5-10HP with an Exhaust!
- Speed Limiter Removed - NO VMax!
- Rev Limiter Raised to 8600rpm
- Improved Throttle Response - Better Pedal Feel
- Torque Limiters Adjusted
- Radiator Fan Temp lowered
- Intercooler Fan Temp Lowered
- Race Start - Start in any gear without pressing the brake!
- Much improved driving experience!
- Order our OBDII Flash cable to be able to flash between a stock and your tuned file. It also features a Diagnostic tool.
- We can bench flash your ECU. To bench flash the ECU, you must remove it from your vehicle and send it to us. Once we receive the ECU, we will prepare the tune file and then ship it back to you for reinstallation. We do not solder or modify the ECU board at all. All ECU tuning is done via bungy probes that have a needle tip to provide an electrical connection.
- For off road competition use only
The 2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 RR ECU Tune is the best thing you will every spend your money on! With the vehicle coming from Can-Am producing 195HP, you can bet there is plenty more power still on the table. VR Tuned gives you that with an extra 30 horsepower taking you to 225HP! The new 2020 X3 RR has many upgraded parts over the previous models. Changes to the turbo sizing, injectors, intercooler, intercooler piping, having 3bar MAP sensors, and new calibration make this Can-Am a complete new beast. When it comes down to it, the 2020 Can-Am X3 RR has the potential to be just as fast with only a ECU Flash as a 2018-2019 car with upgraded injectors, race gas, and/or turbo upgrade. That is saying a lot!
To create a product that takes the 2020 X3 RR to new levels, Developed this ECU flash with power, driveability, and reliability in mind. Internal and external data logging tools, we were able to gain a very impressive 30 horsepower over stock. With a worldwide clientele, we created a tune for both 91 octane and 93+ octane users. With our 93+ octane file, your new Can-Am is a 225HP monster!
Our tuning takes into account changes to timing, fuel, boost, limiters, and much more. Through our data logging, we were able to fine tune this X3 to perfection. The RR stock boost pressure reaches near 21psi and tapers down to 18psi. With our tune we are now able to hold a consistent 22.5psi through the entire power curve. The new engine, intercooler, and turbo systems are designed to run this high of boost compared to the previous years model. Dialing in the vehicles air fuel mixture was very important to vehicle safety while delivering power. The car actually runs 14.7afr at wide open throttle which is extremely lean for a turbo car. However, newer Bosch ECUs have something called "Component Protection System". When the car sees it is at an unsafe level, it dumps fuel and can even close the throttle plate. Tests show this happening because of extreme heat testing bringing the AFR down to around 11.5. For us to bring more power into the vehicle, we dialed in the AFR to around 12.0-12.2 which is the sweet spot for turbo cars. All of this while keeping the safety parameters in place to have confidence in going fast!
What does the ECU Flash do?
How to Flash Your ECU?
You can flash it your self using our HCT Flash Cable for an additional $225.00 This gives you the ability to change file and flash back to stock at any time with your PC at home